THE LABRADORS OF BELQUEST
Breeding extraordinary Labradors since 1972
Choose an option below to view dogs
BELQUEST recognize the effect that the current economy is having on dog breeders and the high cost to the owners of the girls who are paying Veterinary progesterone testing fees over and above the stud fee. Therefore you pay a nominal service fee due at the time of shipping/mating, this fee is non-refundable. In the event that you do not get a litter (two puppies constitutes a litter), no further money is due. You are also not obligated to repeat the breeding. After the litter is born balance of stud fee due within a week. Belquest hope this change will make the breeding's a bit easier for the owners of the girls. Service fee available only in US and to breeders who plan to utilize progesterone testing for their timing.
Belquest puppies go home at 8 weeks of age and will have been Vet checked by Mt. Airy Animal Hospital, they will have had their first round of booster shots, been wormed and microchipped.
All of the puppies from Belquest Kennels come with a four generation pedigree, and are registered with the American Kennel Club. We feel Quality is most important, trying to breed the " best to the best"...hopefully each litter being better than the last.
We keep a puppy or two from each litter to carry on the bloodlines at Belquest. Our lines go back to some of the finest kennels in the world. Labradors are not all alike. Through the years we have practiced selective breeding which has developed puppies with a wonderful temperament (Which is the Hallmark of the Breed) working ability, and good looks of a beautiful Labrador. Our puppies have grown to become Service dogs, Guide Dogs, Hunting dogs, and terriffic family pets.
Visits to the Kennel are welcomed by appointment. We would like to get to know you and have you meet our crew. Feel free to email us to set up a time or to answer any questions you may have.
Belquest is very experienced in all facets of continental and international shipping. We will be able to take care of the entire process, from booking flights, airline approved crates, all health and/or international documentation, including delivery to our local airports: BWI = Baltimore Washington International, IAD = Washington Dulles International and DCA = Washington Ronald Reagan National.
Eukanuba Breeders Stake Belquest entry
Feel Confident in Choosing Belquest
Breeder of over 70 Champions and over 60 titled Obedience-Hunting-Agility-Rally titled dogs! Vicky Creamer nee Manyette qualifications and awards:
- Top Breed Winning Labrador Retriever '97, '98, '99, '01, '07, '08 and 2013
- AKC Top Labrador Retriever Breeder 2007 & 2008
- AKC Top Labrador Retriever Stud Dog 2007 & 2008 & 2009
- Breeder of the Top Breed Winning & BIS Labrador Retriever 2008
- Westminster Best of Breed & Sporting Group IV Winner
- Mulit All-Breed BIS's -National Specialty Winners-BOB at numerous specialties
- AKC Judge
- Founding member & President and Showchair for The Labrador Retriever Club of The Potomac
- 2013 BOB winner of the LARGEST Labrador Retriever show in the world! The Labrador Retriever Club of The Potomac, Inc.
- BOB Winner of the Canadian National 3 times
- 2013 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Bronze GHC Gateway's Nothin But Trouble
- 2008 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - GCh. Belquest Lovely Lady Lumps WC
- 2007 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Ch. Hyspire Slim Shady JH
- 2001 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Ch. Borador's By George (who is also the top Lab sire in the US)
- 1999 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Ch. Tabatha's Rollick at Carowby
- 1998 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Ch. Tabatha's Rollick at Carowby
- 1997 #1 Labrador Retriever in the USA - Ch. Tabatha's Rollick at Carowby
- Our studs produced the #1 Labs in 2005, 2006 and 2008
The "Champ" Aaron
Always searching to improve the quality of dogs she breeds, raises, and trains, Vicky noticed her World Champion lab "Aaron" at a dog show. Sensing he was "something special" she purchased him in 1996 as a two year old, and sent him to handler Joy Quallenberg in New York to continue his show career. [Vicky was too busy running Belquest Kennels to compete Aaron herself.] Aaron's career skyrocketed, as evidenced by the prefix to his registered name: American, Bermudian, Puerto Rican, and 1997 World Champion Tabatha's Rollick at Carowby. As his name proclaims, Aaron was America's top winning Labrador retriever for 1997, 1998 and 1999, having accumulated the most points in American Kennel Club (AKC) competitions. In fact, Aaron made history by achieving more AKC points than any other Labrador retriever in history. He was also a World Champion, having won the world title in June, 1997, in Puerto Rico. To-date, Aaron has racked up hundreds of Best of Breed and Specialty wins, and numerous Group wins and placings. He was consistently the 'breeders choice, meaning judges who are also breeders of Labrador retrievers recognize Aaron for his excellent quality in conformation and temperament - the kind of dog they would like to produce themselves. Aaron's legacy and other current and Champions stand at stud at Belquest.
In 1975, Vicky got her first Labrador retriever, Amy (Millgrove's Special Amie), which she trained to become the #1 obedience dog in the country - the first, and to-date the only, Labrador retriever to achieve such honors, and also the first Obedience Title champion to be awarded a Working Certificate.